Key resources for your 2019 ACE application:
- ACE Applicant Guide - A comprehensive guide for new graduates on how to submit their ACE application.
- ACE CV template - ACE recommends using this template as a guide for that to include in your CV. Remember this application is your opportunity to make an impression on employers.
- 2019 Reference Report Form - A copy of the current ACE reference form. Note: this form must be sent directly to ACE by the referee once completed.
- Statutory Declaration Form - Unlikely to be able to formally accept an offer of employment, should you be successful, in early August? Complete this form and ask your nominated alternate to return it along with your signed offer.
Additional ACE resources:
- Verbal ACE Algorithm Walk Through - Video of an example match with a verbal walkthrough of how the algorithm operates.
- ACE RMO 5th Year Presentation 2018 (for 2019 intake) - 2018 presentation given to fifth year medical students prior to the 2019 intake. This also includes ACE match results data for the ACE RMO 2018 Intake.
- ACE Roadshow Presentation Slides 2018 - Presentation slides used for the ACE Roadshow presentation to students.
- Current ACE Business Rules - A current copy of the ACE Business Rules outlining rules of engagement for ACE, applicants and DHB employers.
- Registration information for final year Australian medical students - Information for Australian graduates from Medical Council New Zealand (MCNZ).